Pages

▼

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Headache Cease

Do you deal with frequent or occasional headaches?  We do.  We've experimented with several EO's to help alleviate the pain. 



We've come up with a headache blend that's been helping quite a bit.  With the addition of Birch essential oil this blend is a tremendous help in making the headache cease!!
Headache Cease
Fractionated Coconut Oil
1/3 oz. roller bottle

Put drops in the bottle in order listed and then fill with the fractionated coconut oil.

Remember: use precaution when applying birch essential oil.  
See this blog post for more info. Birch: A Cautionary Tale

Make up a blend to try today!  Here's hoping and praying it works for you, too.  These oils can all be purchased through Spark Naturals.  Use code "sonshine" for a 10% discount.

Please leave a comment and let me know!

This blend can be purchased from Sonshine Botanicals via paypal if you don't have all the oils and you'd like to give it a try.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

Linked up here: Homemaking Blog Hop

Wildcrafting Wednesday  
Weekend Whatever Linkup #82 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Pam, please forgive me. I abbreviate for my own notes and such....and then I forgot to type that all the way out. It's fractionated coconut oil. If you don't know what that is....please message again.

      Delete
  2. Here from Joyous Notions - looking forward to trying this. I pinned it so I could remember!
    http://mamacre8s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you are finding that it's helping when you have a headache!

      Delete
  3. I have headache at this very moment. This may be just what I need.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn