He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Knitting Challenge

Well, this is a newspaper boy bag--that's the style. The bag itself is done, it just needs the shoulder strap to be complete. However, this bag is supposed to be felted. Now, I've never done a felted project and frankly, I'm terrified to put this thing in the washer!!! What if it ruins the way it looks? I like the way it looks right now.

Hmm.....what to do? Any suggestions? Please let me know what you think. Would you felt it or leave it like it is? I'm especially asking any of you knitters out there..

I will post another pic once I knit the shoulder strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn