He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Opening at Co-op

The Homeschool Fellowship we attend is a Christian Co-op. We have Opening/Announcements every week from 9:30 - 10:00. We take prayer requests and have a devotion and prayer before the start of classes. It's a great way to start our day together. We also say these pledges:

Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.


Pledge of Allegiance to the Christian Flag

I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag and to the Savior for whose Kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, risen, and coming again with life and liberty to all who believe.


Pledge of Allegiance to the Bible

I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide its words in my heart that I may not sin against God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn