He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Chicks Have Arrived







We were told that they would ship today. Never dreamed they would get here so quickly.....I guess the shippers had more caffeine today than I did :0). I expected to receive a call from the post office some time tomorrow......

Our sweet and thoughtful Postmistress, Judy had to go by the Post Office for something and heard our chicks and called us and actually tracked us down. We go to church with her sister, Rita and she called her knowing that's probably where we were. We had a meeting after 2nd service today and then had to make a stop at Lowe's for some plywood for our "Starbux Board" for our Shooting Stars class at FWC and I did not have my phone on. So, Rita called Nanny Boo Boo and Poppie and Nanny Boo Boo drove to the Post Office where Judy was waiting for her. (A big thanks to Judy and Nanny Boo Boo for caring about our chicks!!!)

They are so cute! Watching Hannah and Caleb with them has been fun today and a little nervewracking, too! hehehe! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn