He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 22, 2009

My First Attempt at Making Preserves/Jam



Last week my Mother-n-love and I made some peach preserves/jam. This was my first time to make any type of preserves/jam. Wow! It takes a ton of sugar to make jam. Warning: sugar can be harmful to your health. I think we put up about 7 or 8 batches in all.

We made 2 batches without any sugar. We used Agave Nectar instead--it's very good--I was surprised. If I can justify the cost, I may make most of my jams this way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn