He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hannah's Singing the Christmas Song!

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth......well, just one for right now anyway!





We were working on the building for our new church--Josiah Generation--and I grabbed her and started tickling her. I ended up sitting down and she was shrieking in my ear....so, I put my hand over her mouth and just kept tickling her. She kept shrieking and screaming and then she stopped and was making a funny face and putting her hand up to her mouth....come to find out....all that wiggling and my hand at her mouth made her tooth fall out. She was laughing and saying "I nearly swallowed it, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn