He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dr. Seuss


If you have kids, you gotta love Dr. Seuss! His books are fabulous! Hannah is taking an online class tomorrow that celebrates his birthday and will be a great, fun time of learning!

As a project for the class, she and I sewed this Dr. Seuss hat! Well, I guess it's the Cat in the Hat's, Hat!


She's gotta friend that wants to attend the class with her! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn