He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ultrasound Pics of Judah from January

I had a Level III Ultrasound in January. That's when we found out that we are having a boy! The Level III is a precautionary ultrasound to check for any birth defects and abnormalities. I had to have it because I am 42 years old and they consider that "elderly." Everything was perfect--thank you, Lord!! Here are a few pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn