He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Dishcloth Finished

Here is another finished project. It looks pretty rough, but I did learn a lot from all of my mistakes on this one. I made a loop at the top of it. As you can see it's pretty colorful and I like that. It is supposed to be the seed stitch. Seed stitch is one row of the knit stitch and one row of the purl stitch. I kept forgetting which row I'd just done and kept messing up. But, I kept messing up in a sort of pattern, so Bethany showed me how to continue on like that.


Mistakes are good tools for learning. So, I'm hoping I've learned a lot and will be able to keep from making so many mistakes on my next project.

I'm going to begin a hat! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn