He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Jeddy's Blend

Have you ever tried Jeddy's Blend?  If not, you're missing out!


We use it when my kids are wild and I need them to focus.

We use it when I've had a stressful day and just need to calm down.

We use it when my daughter has some anxiety before an oral school report.

We use it to help our kids wind down at bedtime if they seem to be having a hard time calming down.

It's also great to put in the diffuser!  We diffuse it in the kitchen and it benefits the whole family.

I've heard fantastic reports of other ways it has helped families....click here for more information and testimonials.


You can purchase Jeddy's Blend at Spark Naturals.  Don't forget code "sonshine" for a 10% discount.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn