He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Hat Finished

Well, this one did not turn out as well as I would have liked. It is what it is. It's a little bit bigger because I added an inch so it would cover David's ears. I tried to use a different yarn for the ribbing. It did not work so well. It's a very loose knit on the ribbing. Then I doubled it with the same yarn as the first hat--this I like because it added more color into the hat. But, it sure made it harder to decrease as I knitted it.

I like the multicolor.
Looks funny, here!

The ribbing kind of curls under. Probably because it's not the same weight yarn.
David's excited because he can keep his head warm now that it's cold--60's at night here and I'm loving it. He wears a hat to bed...go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn