He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, September 22, 2014

Say Goodbye to Ringworm

Well, this is a new experience for me.  I've never had ringworm and none of my kids have ever had ringworm...until I noticed this, yesterday.....
Judah's right wrist

So, I've been researching the essential oils that will effectively fight this fungus. 

I've come up with a blend that we will start using today and I will keep you updated with daily pics.

Some information about ringworm:
It's a fungal infection
It's highly contagious
Doctors recommend using a topical over-the-counter anti-fungal cream
You shouldn't share towels or bedding with an infected person
It can take up to 2 weeks or even longer for the infection to clear.
Ringworm can be transmitted by pets, other humans, or soil.  


hmmmm...my kids have been playing in a bunch of dirt we just brought in as we are expanding our Christmas tree farm parking lot.
They've been digging, making forts, moving dirt and just having a grand old time! Who knows if this could be the culprit or not.

No anti-fungal creams in use here.  Let's see how our essential oils take care of this.  

"Slip Away" Ringworm Blend:
 (My daughter, Hannah, likes the name cuz you know, worms are slimy, right?)


Add drops to a 1/3 oz. roller bottle and fill the rest of the way with Fractionated Coconut Oil.  Apply 3-5 times per day.  Remember, ringworm is highly contagious.  Do not share.  If you have multiple people who need to use this blend, make up a bottle for each person. 

Remember to purchase quality essential oils from Spark Naturals.  Use code "sonshine" for a 10% discount on your order.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn