He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Love My Morning Smoothie!

What do you eat for breakfast?  
I'm usually a "coffee drinker and skip the breakfast kinda gal". 

However, I'm realizing that is not the best thing for my body, and....it's not a great example for my kids.  So, I've started making smoothies.  

I found this mix from Bulk Herb Store called Erin's Green Drink Mix.

This mix is chock full o vitamins!

Here's what the Bulk Herb Store website has to say about this mix:

After much research, I developed a Super Green Smoothie Mix that contains 28 different herbs that contain a balance of nutrition that tops any multivitamin you can buy on the market for literally half the price.
I make a smoothie with bananas, kale, frozen strawberries and blueberries and some 100% cranberry juice and 2 tsp of Erin's Green Drink Mix.  Some mornings I will add fresh mango if I have any.

It is sooo yummy!  Now, if I can just get my kids to drink one, too.  They see me put the kale in it and refuse to drink it.  We'll keep working on it. :)
Do you make smoothies?  What do you put in yours?
Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn
I am an affiliate for Bulk Herb Store and if you click on any of the links in this post and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission.

I linked up at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home....check out all the great posts! 
a-wise-woman-builds-her-home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn