He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 22, 2013

White Chicken Chili

I know, I know....it's summertime!  
Who in their right mind (there's the kicker! :o) ) would eat chili in the heat of the summer?
But I just can't handle this craving any longer.  

HOT or NOT!!  

We love this "Chili".  It's really spicy and yummy!!
 
And some gave all
I buy the package mix (will be making my own mix, soon) 
and sort of, but not really, 
follow the directions on the back of the package.  


My recipe includes:
4 cans of chicken broth (or 8 cups)
3 cans great northern beans (or 2 qt. jars of home canned)
2 cups shredded chicken
1 pkg. White Chicken Chili Mix

Add all to a pan and simmer for about 30 minutes.  


We eat this with salsa, tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded lettuce and grated cheese.  Yum, yum!!

Sit down and enjoy a scrumptious bowl--or two!
You could even have Patti's Woodsy Winter Day diffuser blend diffusing in the kitchen to bring the wintertime feel into the house while you eat it! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Mouth is watering. I think this would be good with biscuits. Know a good recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn