He is LIGHT and LIFE and TRUTH! Look to Him for the ALL the answers. He will guide us, if we'll let Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Terrible, Horrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad, Tummy Bug!!

Hey everybody! Have you heard about this tummy bug that's going around? Well, I'm here to tell you it's REALLY, REALLY NASTY and you don't want it!

So, use your essential oils!

Put Germs Aside on your feet at night and before 
school/work/play! 



Use Sonshine Hand Sanitizer or your own version with essential oils...not that toxic yuck from the store!! 

We got lax about using the oils every night at bedtime and before we leave. I gave away our bottle of Sonshine from the van and never made another one....oops! making one up now!! 

 Don't be lax like we were...use your essential oils...they'll help you keep from getting this yucky bug!! 


And make up some of your own Hand Soap with Shield and Wild Orange →DIY Foaming Hand Soap.

Be proactive and do what you can to stay well!  Believe me, you'll be glad you did!

Purchase Shield Essential oil blend from Spark Naturals 
Shield is a protective blend of essential oils of clove, cinnamon bark, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus.  These oils combine to "protect" you from viruses and bacteria!
Use code "sonshine" for a 10% discount.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Glad y'all are feeling better and thanks for the reminder to stay on top of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when I have to smack my head and say...what was I thinking? or not thinking...to let that part of our routine slip away!! :)

      Delete
  2. I like what I see of your EO blends. You've chosen well in your combinations.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please share them here! I moderate all comments before publishing due to lots of spam. So, your comment will not show up right away...it will be waiting for me :)!

Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The GRAY Area!
Dawn